Recovery/Counter claims

This query is : Resolved 

13 March 2009

Dear Members,
A nationalised Bank entered into a agreement with private body for security guards. remuneration of unarmed guards was fixed Rs. 3775/ per month per guards and Rs.7134/ was fixed for armed guards. the person who has signed the agreement manupulated and received payment Rs. 7134/- for unarmed guards from four branches up to 4 months. the bank stopped the payment and also denyed to operate the accounts of the person who has signed agreement. He has filed Civil Suit for Injunction against bank.
whether bank can claim refund of excess payment through counter claim or through fresh suit. suggest immediately

13 March 2009

Repeated. Already replied.

14 March 2009

Repeated query.

25 March 2009

Why have you made the same querry so many times???

Shyam Ji Srivastava (Querist)
30 March 2009

Dear Brother Sanjai,

I have not posted any query after 13.3.09

Shyam Ji Srivastava

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu