Purchase of parking space

We have a flat owner who has a flat with 2 parkings this owner has sold the flat and one covered parking to a new person and the second d slot is still not sold.While selling the flat and one parking the NOC Letter has been taken from the society.Now the owner wants to sell the Second parking to a third person in this case is society NOC needed.Thw society members might intentionally to trouble the old owner and third are rejecting to give A NOC .Please let us know what can be done

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity.

Please let me know what all details are needed

The scenario is that the flat owner Mr.X had a three BHK Flat with 2 parkings-one covered and one open parking.After 5 years the Mr.X sold the flat and one covered parking to a new person Mr.Y and that open parking is still with the original owner Mr.X.I as as third person want to buy that open parking from Mr.X.While performing the transaction or sale deed with Mr.Y a NOC was taken from the society by Mr.Y.Wanted to whether we would need to again take a NOC from society while we are planning to buy the Open parking.Please guide us on the same.Also request you to guide us in terms of the transaction as to how should this transaction be performed legally.
Note- The builder had done this parking thing via a allotment letter option and no mention of the same is present in the agreement.

×