Payment of wages act vs i d act

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 January 2019

If an industrial dispute filed by a re-employed employee (less than 240 days) is sub-judice before State Labour Tribunal Court and is at evidence stage and Asstt.Labour Commissioner at District level, claims to have passed an (ex-parte) order (without serving (i) a proper notice and (ii) a copy of the order) under Payment of Wages Act, requires a MSE to deposit whatever was demanded by the (litigant) ex-employee, what course of action is advisable for such / thus harassed Micro Enterpreneur (employing less than 20 employees) ?

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
12 January 2019

If you are inclined to pay the amount you verywell deposit it at court and settle the matter.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)
Click to Talk
13 January 2019

You may comply with the court order to avoid the stretching of the case unnecessarily

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 January 2019

Nothing more to add.
Anonymous author should not expect any valuable obligation of experts as per rule of this platform.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
14 January 2019

What could be that "valuable" obligation ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu