Opposite party not admitting attested court orders

This query is : Resolved 

19 May 2019

Hello Experts,
We are fighting our DV case( filed by brother's wife) in person. We produced some court orders in the court, but her lawyer put 'not admitted' remark on all the orders. Is it not contempt of court? What action we can initiate against the woman?

Kishor Mehta (Expert)
19 May 2019

To admit a document or not is the prerogative of the Hon. Court, a lawyer has absolutely no locus standi in the matter.

seshadri dubey (Expert)
20 May 2019

Send a legal notice to that person and to the judge.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
20 May 2019

What is opinion and advise of your lawyer?
Why do you require second opinion on the basis of limited facts, when you have already stated to have engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer, except the fact it is available FREE OF COST?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
20 May 2019

It would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
20 May 2019

If you feel that her lawyer has spoiled court order you can complaint to judge.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
20 May 2019

Contact local lawyer.

vallabh_raut (Querist)
22 May 2019

Thank you experts for the replies.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu