Need format of up rera tribunal appeal reply

Hi,

I have to submit reply of Appeal filed by builder's lawyer in Tribunal court Lucknow. Since it's a new court so I am not aware about the format required for preparing reply of appeal.

So I need to know that, is their any specific format of reply,
a) If there is specific format required to reply then please provide me that format.
b) If no specific format required then please let me know what things I should remember during writing reply.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

As builder has already won the case before authority. It is advisable that you appoint advocate.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Take help of local lawyer.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Take help of local lawyer.

Govind Porwal (Querist)

I might not be able to explain properly. Builder has lost case in RERA so he approached Tribunal and submitted appeal against the RERA decision. So I am asking for the format of reply that appeal.

No specific format is there for an appeal (in general).
It would be better to consult a local prudent senior lawyer for appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding, if you feel so.

×