Name inconsistency in xth certificate and other documentsq

This query is : Resolved 

14 March 2019

Dear Sir,

My name in 10th certificate has the name 'Saurabh Bhuwania' while all other documents including Graduation, Post Graduation, ID cards and caste certificate has the name 'Saurabh Kumar Bhuwania'.
I am not sure whether it will be considered as a name change and whether an affidavit will be sufficient to make up for the discrepancy?
Kindly help.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 March 2019

Get the name corrected in your 10th class certificate by changing records by filing a suit for declaration through a local prudent lawyer.

P. Venu (Expert)
15 March 2019

The discrepancy could be explained through an affidavit, as and when such situation arise.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu