Mutation of property which was purchased from schedule caste

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
16 March 2019

Sir I have purchased a property in UP 7 year back from land owned by SC (who has done plotting on his land and sold to people) . i have got registry of the property done in my name .
can i do its mutation ??? how can avoid any conflict in this regard .

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 March 2019

Whether the vendor (seller) was titleholder or the property purchased by you was leasehold allotted and possessed by SC?
Did you apply for mutation and objected by concerned authority ?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 March 2019

Why did you prefer to remain "Anonymous" author ? Disclose your identity as required by rule of this platform for obligation of experts.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
16 March 2019

Why anonymous? If the land is a prohibited, it cannot be registered. But your land is registered. so did you apply to the authorities concerned for mutation? if already applied against send a registered post letter to the authorities.

P. Venu (Expert)
17 March 2019

It is a misconception that land which belongs to a person of the SC/ST community is not fully transferable. The correct legal position is that such condition only applies to such lands which are duly notified to be of Restricted Tenure by the concerned State Government.

Now that the mutation has been carried out, there need not be any cause for concern.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu