Multiple maintenance allowed or not ?

General Information : HMA 13a filed by Husband on the basis of Cruelty and Desertion. One child of 5.5 years of age, living with Mother. Currently interim maintenance going for child in 'DV Act' (wife was working, so her maintenance denied). My question is regarding legality and reference citation for parallel proceedings of 'DV act relief' and 'HMA 24' ?

1. Are there any judgement available which says : parallel proceedings for 'DV act' maintenance case and HMA 24 will not be possible?
2. Legally, the court will consider their application for HMA 24, Or it can be denied citing 'DV act' maintenance ? Any other legal point which can raised against parallel proceedings of HMA 24 and 'DV act' financial relief ?
Many thanks in advance.

Number of judgments are available on the issue regarding payment of maintenance depending upon case to case, search yourself if you are counsel for the party.

Dear Sir, I am not counsel, neither a lawyer. I am litigant, a victim of gender biased law fully abused by adulterous wife. Please don not misunderstand me

Dear Experts, Can you please suggest some citations/rulings/reference of law for multiple maintenance ?

×