Loss of pay

My Manager marked Loss of pay in HRMS in system as I did not join the duty because I was suffering from loose motion. I have prescription of doctor also. And I have applied for grant of medical leave for two days .But the department is not willing to accept it. I remained offduty only for two days. Have I got protection on it. Can I file a case against my manager who marked loss of pay without any rhyme and reason. If yes, what is the procedure? And where the case will be filed.

What gain do you expect from filing suit/case against authorities for non-sanctioning of your 2 days medical leave?
However, consult a local prudent lawyer practicing service matters for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

you have not even sated whether employer is govt or private.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. IT will always be the Employers discretion to grant /sanction you any leave of absence, irrespective of whether you apply for leave before or after remaining absent.

2. Depending on circumstances you can file your grievances with the local district labour commissioners office, for loss caused by your employer.

×