Loss of pay

This query is : Resolved 

14 May 2019

My Manager marked Loss of pay in HRMS in system as I did not join the duty because I was suffering from loose motion. I have prescription of doctor also. And I have applied for grant of medical leave for two days .But the department is not willing to accept it. I remained offduty only for two days. Have I got protection on it. Can I file a case against my manager who marked loss of pay without any rhyme and reason. If yes, what is the procedure? And where the case will be filed.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 May 2019

What gain do you expect from filing suit/case against authorities for non-sanctioning of your 2 days medical leave?
However, consult a local prudent lawyer practicing service matters for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
15 May 2019

you have not even sated whether employer is govt or private.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
15 May 2019

1. IT will always be the Employers discretion to grant /sanction you any leave of absence, irrespective of whether you apply for leave before or after remaining absent.

2. Depending on circumstances you can file your grievances with the local district labour commissioners office, for loss caused by your employer.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu