I want to ask something about this case

This query is : Resolved 

15 March 2019

Hlo sir i am yash and i ask to you that my grand father have 2 plots and some bank balnce and it have 3 son and 2 daughters one of the son have live outside the city by left the grand father because of job and make their seperate house ,two of the son lives in seprate room in a house , one of the daughter is diyed and one of daughter is married and one of the son which take care of grand father is my father and provides and fulfill all their need my grand father,and other son don't take care him , and now my grand father wish to give all their property to the son which is my father which take care of that and they make a leagl documents to give all their property and bank balance to my father which take care of that and now my grand father is died ,now problem is that the one of the son which lives outside the city and the other son which lives seprate in house both meet togather and case on my father for " SUIT FOR DECLARATION " and my father advocate says to take 10% of all the property which we get from case to win the case now sir plzz tell me that my father get all leagal documents which proves that my grand father gives all their property to my father by its choice not any pressure to any person, what is the way to solve this case shortly or more fastly

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 March 2019

Although the facts stated are vague and confusing yet you have to disclose whether the immovable properties are inherited or self acquired by your grand-father ?
However, movable properties may be gifted/ bequeathed by him to any one.

P. Venu (Expert)
17 March 2019

What are the legal documents made to "give" the movable and immovable properties to your father? No meaningful suggestion is possible unless the legal standing of those documents are ascertained.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu