How to rectify error at the time of verification of document

This query is : Resolved 

18 June 2017

Sir /mam
I by mistake mentioned my degree details wrong while filling the ssc cgl form i wrote BTECH instead of BE in my form . Is there any way to correct it at the time of documents verification?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
19 June 2017

Is it really a fit query to be debated by legal experts?

Kumar Doab (Expert)
19 June 2017

The prospectus,website provides FAQ,contact details.

Make use of these.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
20 June 2017

Contact the concerned authority to know the procedure of rectification if any?

Kumar Doab (Expert)
20 June 2017

Keep record and evidence of your transactions, for future reference.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu