High court judgement not implemented

Teacher recruitment board kept an exam on 2017 and I claimed two mistakes on question paper In Chennai high court and awarded two marks and ordered to call the candidate for certificate verification. Judgement gave on 1.6.2018 one year have passed but no steps on TRB board if I ask them they say work is on progress as per judgement. Wt shall I do next?

You may consult your lawyer or take second opinion from a legal expert and try to file contempt petition if cause of action arise.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

what was the directions of the high court?

whether you consulted your lawyer on the feasibility of filing Contempt Petition within one year.

Stupid advertisement has blocked your question.

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer, if you have consulted him/her? If not, discuss with him/ her and proceed as advised.

Our LCI Forum is an Honorary Forum which makes a bridge to Advocates and Querist as Honorary Service.

Mr.J.C.Vashista should restrict making such comments regard to the Advertisements Posted here

Mani bharathi (Querist)

My advocate says to wait untill we get next exam notification so that we can get stay order and act accordingly.

×