Execution of will

This query is : Resolved 

20 September 2017

Father has expired. No will is made. Father has one self earned/ acquired house property.Legal heirs(children) have signed affidavit/no objection for transfer of khata of the house property to Mother. Understand still mother is not the absolute owner of this house property. Under the circumstance can Mother execute a WILL. Will the WILL have legal validity.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert)
20 September 2017

Mother has to obtain registered relinquish deed from her children to become absolute owner of the property.without getting relinqueshment she can't legally execute will of entire property.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
20 September 2017

Repeated query, no reply:


Kumar Doab (Expert)
20 September 2017

Why to repeat................?

Kumar Doab (Expert)
20 September 2017

You have been advised in detail and well in both threads then why to repeat..?

Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert)
21 September 2017

Repeated query.. already replied at the other post.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu