Examination result for first year b.tech

Hello Dears,
I am father of student for First year engineering in B.Tech. I had already paid the college fees in advance for first year. My son has completed first year and attempt both semester examination. But college didn't upload his examination result on website. When we inquired about the result they replied that we must pay the fees for next year then they will upload the first examination result. I think this is injustice
In this scenario how I can get the result from College or where should I complaint to get result please advice.
Your feedback will be appreciated
Thanks & Regards

Dear querist, report to the Registrar of University under in which college your son is studying and also request the Registrar to publish the result in web-site through RTI.

Did you sent a written complaint to concerned authorities?

R.K Nanda (Expert)

send written complaint to principal of college to upload the first year result of ur son at the earliest.

×