Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Property Law > Duplicate share certificate

Please Wait ..

Duplicate share certificate (Property Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Anonymous

Posted On 02 January 2012 at 11:46

I purchased a flat in a cooperative housing society and gave my orignial share certificate alongwith other necessary documents duly filled and signed to the Secretary for transfer in my name.

The Society has lost my original share certificate.

Request to furnish the procedure in getting the duplicate share certificate.


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : V R SHROFF

Posted On 02 January 2012 at 11:53

Apply for Duplicate Share certificate.
Society will follow procedure of News Paper & Advertisement Notice, and on obtaining NOC from Advocate issue you a Duplicate Share Certificate at your cost.

If you have sufficient proof, that Society Lost it, you agitate it after you receive dupl certi.

Expert : M.Sheik Mohammed Ali

Posted On 02 January 2012 at 12:13

yes, follow the advise of the MR.VRS.

Expert : sankar narayanan

Posted On 02 January 2012 at 14:00

yes well advise given by mr shroof you follow accordingly

Expert : prabhakar singh

Posted On 03 January 2012 at 08:51

MR.V R SHROFF has shown you to go with the practical way.
But in case you have sufficient proof i think society should burden it self to issue the duplicate by passing resolution etc.

Let me see what Mr.V R SHROFF him self says on it as i feel him more competent and right person to speak on your query.

Expert : Devajyoti Barman

Posted On 03 January 2012 at 10:28

Click to Talk

Yes rightly advised..



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics