Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Family Law > Divorce and re marriage

Please Wait ..

Divorce and re marriage (Family Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : gourav arora

Posted On 25 April 2012 at 07:03

dear sir,

my one friend is fighting a case in panchkula court. she has a one child of 4 year old. she has given her child to her husband. now she want divorce. her lawyer misguide her. what is the process to know the status of her case. what is the role of her lawyer. she is poor. how much time left.


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : Deepak Nair

Posted On 25 April 2012 at 10:44

She can go to the court office directly to find out the status of the case. Advocate's service will be required for drafting, filing, argument etc.
Advocate's service is not required to find out the status of the case.

Expert : M.Sheik Mohammed Ali

Posted On 25 April 2012 at 10:50

yes follow the deepak advise.

Expert : ajay sethi

Posted On 25 April 2012 at 15:44

Click to Talk

agree with deepak nair

Expert : prabhakar singh

Posted On 25 April 2012 at 16:29

Mr.deepak nair has rightly guided you.

Expert : sankar narayanan

Posted On 25 April 2012 at 18:23

If feel the lawyer mis guided then go inpersonally and find the staus of the case

Expert : V R SHROFF

Posted On 25 April 2012 at 23:42

go for Legal Aid, get Advocate & find out.

Expert : Shonee Kapoor

Posted On 26 April 2012 at 14:02

Nothing left to be added.


Shonee Kapoor



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics