Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Property Law > Disconnection of water connection

Please Wait ..

Disconnection of water connection (Property Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Godfrey Gigool

Posted On 11 January 2017 at 13:27

My family lives in a one room kitchen under pagdi system. We are six members in a family. We are staying there since my grandfather's time about 50 Years. Firstly the land lord was a other fellow who used to take the rent including the water bill. Later he sold the property to another fellow who used to tk rent but water Bill section Was not written in it. But from About past 30 Yes. The water line is used by me and my neighbor. He is the land lord. Sudden in December The water stopped. When we called the water department he said the water bills are not being paid. We spoke to the landlord so he said due to increase in tax we have to pay 200rs extra. We even agreed for it but still the water was not started. Two days back my father And my neighbor went to tlk to him again so he Said that we wil have to pay 30000rs each . I am even ready to take a new connection of water line but I am sure that he won't giv me an NOC. For information the landlord want me to vacant the place since 10-15 yrs. Bt he is giving us less than half the value of d property n so we have denied him. Kindly advice what to do because it has been 20 days since no water.


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : P. Venu

Posted On 12 January 2017 at 15:43

The posting lacks clarity.

Expert : Rajendra K Goyal

Posted On 12 January 2017 at 17:23

Lodge police complaint for discontinuing of water supply.

File court case prey either to continue the supply or to permit new connection till case is finalized.

Expert : Madhu

Posted On 14 January 2017 at 20:51

First we need to be clear who stop water , land Lord or local govt.

If it is local govt , better pay water bill take receipt from local govt , pay by cheque or did save counter slip

Then file suit against land Lord under rent act for return of excess of money taken with interest.

With this first you will get water and then funds

Expert : Adv. Yogen Kakade

Posted On 14 March 2017 at 14:40

I agree with Madhuji.



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics