Delay of delivery

Hello Sir/ Madam
Last week I shifted my family from Bangalore to Hyderabad. Our things were packed on the evening of 25th June 2018, by Packers and movers. The promised date of delivery was 27th of the same month. I'm still waiting for my goods as on today the 2nd of July. I was lied on numerous occasions weconcerning the whereabouts of my goods. Had to make nearly 50 to 60 calls to get a proper response. Finally some new guy calls up and says that the delivery would be made tomorrow the 3rd of July, that is after three days beyond the delivery date. This has caused extreme stress on me and my family, a delay in putting my children in school. I just want to know if I can take any action on the logistics company? Can make a claim on the refund of the charges paid?
Thank you
Anbu.

Asgher Mahdi (Expert)

You can file consumer deficiency complaint before the forum comes under your jurisdiction and can demand for compensation along with damages if you have sufficient alleged cause to prove before the forum.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

Agree with Ashgari Mahdi.;

50-60 phone calls? What you wrk in a call center or what?
It is waste to go to Consumer Forum with this matter. There you will have to roam to court for 100-200 times by your standards of lying.

If you had called me 50-60 times, I would have searched for you overnight and murdered you.

Liar. One should lie, not this much.

Certainly, there is a deficiency of service. However, is it worth approaching the consumer forum?

Nitish Banka (Expert)

Dear C.A. Anbu,
send a legal notice at first if nothing happens approach consumer forum. you can yourself approach consumer forum it would not be expensive as it is a small issue. you may discuss with me for more elaborate discussion on the issue.
Adv. Nitish Banka
9891549997

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

I agree with Venu.'s opinion.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

I agree with Venu's opinion.

Ms.Usha Kapoor:

Kindly spare us from valueless postings!

×