Civil construction - reg

This query is : Resolved 

11 January 2017

Dear Experts,

I engaged one engineer for constructing new house under labour contract, we made agreed as mutual in content typed in white papers, both we singed, unfortunately 85% of work completion & we made morethan 85% of payment to them. engineer stopped the work and not responded us, so that we hired the civil peoples and doing the work on daily wages. Meantime that engineer approached us thru one politician, we said that, he went off the works, so that we will finish the house work first then sit together and whatever payable or receivable both will solve mutually not an issue for me, i told them clearly.

Agreed labour contarct 20L and paid to them 18.60L, meantime engineer need to pay me granite laying charges paid 2l to me.

Now, today, that engineer went police station and made one compliant against me need to pay around 6lacs to him, concerned station SI called me and come for an enquiry,

i suffered lot by that engineers.

what should i do ?

whether its comes under civil or criminal law

Advice requested am in trichy tamilnadu

R Saravanan
97915 63907

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
11 January 2017

Police has got No rights to interfere in Civil disputes.The Engineer and the Politician would have influenced the Police and the Police would have joined hands with them in expecting money which is obviously nothing but corruption.Please do not give any thing in writing at Police station.Better consult a Local good Senior Advocate and send a Strong Legal Notice in detail to the Engineer Marking Copy to concerned Police and Senior Officials of concerned Police.Be Bold and handle it Perfectly with courage.All the Best.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
11 January 2017

Try to take some time and avoid in going to Police station for 3 days telling some valid reasons and in mean time send the notice by speed post with ack due.Better Act Fast.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
11 January 2017

It seems you have not served notice before starting completion of work, for termination of work and get the left work done at the risk and cost of the contractor.

He is adopting pressure tactics.

Send notice now through your lawyer.

Guest (Expert)
11 January 2017

What exactly is the nature of complaint made by the engineer against you in the police station?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
12 January 2017

Agree with experts.

Saran (Querist)
28 January 2017

thank you for your valuable support my dear experts

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
28 January 2017

Welcome Please

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu