Change of parent name in marksheets

This query is : Resolved 

09 March 2019

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I want to apply for govt jobs but My parents name mentioned in my 10 CBSE marksheet & certificate is R K Yadav & Suman Devi and in my 12 UP Board marksheet cum certificate, Graduation certificate, Voter ID, aadhar, PAN & Passport is Rajesh Kumar Yadav & Suman Yadav.

Sir/Ma'am, i want to know will this will be a problem and if then i request you to please suggest how can i correct this.

09 March 2019

Dear Sir,
The remedy lies with respective Boards. Each Academic Board prescribes certain procedure to be followed for change of such discrepancies. It is better for you to checkup Websites the respective Boards and act accordingly.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
09 March 2019

Only in 10th CBSE, the parent names wrongly noted. so your parents shall give an Affidavit stating that the actual names Rajesh Kumar Yadav and Suman Yadav (as noted in Aadhar, voter, Pan and Passport) are correct and the names wrongly noted as .......... and it shall be notarized. consult an advocate who is a Notary.

Nitin kumar yadav (Querist)
10 March 2019

Sir, can i use this notarized Affidavit during document verification for various govt. Jobs.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
10 March 2019

It is not a legal query6.

query is on procedure.

so contact the Board.

P. Venu (Expert)
10 March 2019

It cannot be said that the parent's names are written wrongly. Such minor differences are of little relevance while considering you for employment in the Government or the public sector. If at all there is any problem, this could be explained through an affidavit.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu