Best law books on executor of a registered will

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a hindu.I am a Executor in a registered will of my father. I have given the same for the Grant of Probateon 2015 in the Calcutta High Court. There is a commercial property which had a partnership between my father and my elder brother with 50% profits sharing which stands dissolved. My elder brother has challenged the will

We have rental earnings from there and govt tax payment every month. However my elder brother mismanaged and did not pay the taxes and also the License agreement with the tenant is due. Can I take over the signatures in the Current Account of the Partnership Firm to make the govt and legal heir payments or instruct the Bank to auto debit/standing instructions for the payments and also I renewing the License agreement for one year with escalation in rent and inform the court accordingly.. Kindly suggest and also suggest me a few law best books on this subject with author and year so to use it as an evidence to perform my duties without any issue.

Warm Regards,
Sujoy Ghosh

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Visit good law book store for your subject.

To perform your duty with out any issues Practically you should consult a Local Good Advocate

It would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.

×