Arrest of the judgement debtor in execution proceedings

Money decree has been passed .execution proceedings attachment warrant issued .no valuable found in the house of JDR ..court seeking application to arrest the JDR.......which provision of cpc decree holder can file application to arrest the JDR civil imprisonment

R.K Nanda (Expert)

file application under order 21 rules 37 & 38 of cpc read with section 151 of cpc in court for arrest and imprisonment of JD.

@ Nagraj,
Before posting such question it is advisable to do your home work and read provision of law applicable in your case. Develop habit of reading.
I endorse expert advise of Mr. R K Nanda.
If you are still unsatisfied consult a local prudent senior for better appreciation of facts/records and guidance.
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) with records at:
Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, New Delhi-110075
Cell # +91-98911-52939, email: majjagdish@yahoo.com, website: vakil-saab.com

NAGARAJ (Querist)

Tq 4 ur valuable information sir..actually I'm from Bangalore I got little bit confusion abt provision hence m seeking senior advice.

NAGARAJ (Querist)

×