Appeal against discharge petition dismissed in a state case

This query is : Resolved 

11 January 2017

I am victim in a criminal case. Accused have filed discharge application which was dismissed by the trial court.

Yesterday was the trial court date and I came to know that case proceedings are stayed till the next court date by session court as accused approached session court.

I session court case is in notice stage now - mentioned as notice to police and advocates (assuming PP). The main intention of accused to drag this case as much as possible.

Since I am victim in state case, me or my advocate has NO say in the case (judge asked us not to get invoved till summons).

What are my options? Do I need to wait for session court or can I approach high court?

Thanks for any help.

P. Venu (Expert)
12 January 2017

Let the Law take its course!

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
12 January 2017

Wait till the session court disposes the case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu