Alley money

This query is : Resolved 

16 July 2017

Sir I am given middle order of rs.5000 as 1400 for wife n rs.1200 each for 3 kids in domestic violence case n I am not able to do job as I am now at the age of 45 n moreover I have very bad medical reports stating that I have feet problem n I am falling down anywhere anytime so sir advice me how I reduce my burden for final order in domestic n 125 also pending against me

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
17 July 2017

Whether your lawyer has submitted qua your physical position before the Court? Since the court has already awarded the amount in PWDV case it may be challenged before the Sessions Court.
Discuss with your lawyer who is well aware about the facts of the case and applicability of law on the subject matter.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
17 July 2017

It seems this is interim orders, bring all facts on the record before final judgement.

If your wife is not earning, it would be difficult to escape payment of maintenance for children.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu