This query is : Resolved 

17 July 2017

Dear Learned Experts,

We have a Charitable Trust working among people with disabilities, we have objectives to open schools, etc. Based on the objectives, we have opened a school which is a unit of the trust.

Now, we are appointing teachers for the school and would like to know whether an agreement should be between the teachers and Trust name of between the teachers and School name.

Please guide us in the regard

Kumar Doab (Expert)
17 July 2017

Does your trust has its own counsel, legal cell or law firm.
Entrust such matters to them.

Vijaya Bhaskar (Querist)
17 July 2017

We don't have Mr Kumar. Hence, most of the time I seek the suggestions this forum

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
17 July 2017

Trust deed need to be referred.

In absence of any guiding provision in the trust deed, prefer appointments by school.

Vijaya Bhaskar (Querist)
17 July 2017

Thank you Mr.Goyal

P. Venu (Expert)
18 July 2017

this is a decision to be taken by the Management/trustees.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu