Accident surgery medical bills

Respected sir My self Dhruv Vishnuprasad Vaishnav from Botad My father Vishnuprasad/Vishnubhai Shantilal Vaishnav Have been road accidented in 2003. (First operation amount we get from when my father service as GM of pvt ltd bank so court not given us amount of this,in my father presents which held in sterling hospital Ahmedabad Gujarat. My Father have totally Bad rest for app. 10 month total salery not getting but my fathers whole service time of 32 yeras Leaves and other benefit bank give to my father so i have question can we demand to getting Basic salary and bonus etc? another surgery in below mentioned hospital surgery bill cost not getting because we have been missed original documents bills and others )and due to accident surgery from Medi-surge in 2004-05 ( Now Medi surge HCG HOSPITAL) mithakhali six road, Elisbridge Ahmedabad.our MACT case now in board and tell us for giving bill so how can we getting this? My father was passed away in 2005, Origiinal bill missed .we are in so many financial problems so please be needful for us and getting this bill and we give to court and court order to pay us billing amount. I also contact hospital but they tell me we have not any record as per you saying.i think they not proper investigation for records. We pray to give proper advice how and what we can do for getting duplicate Bills I wish you reply as soon as possible.Thanking you, Dhruv Vishnuprasad Vaishnav Mo.9909615550

Multi-faced questions should be solved by your lawyer.
Vague information can not lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

dhruv (Querist)

Sir I want to say if my father�s accident time he bed rest for 10 month bank pay my father as his pending credit different leaves so insurance company liable to giving us Salary which my father get before accident because leaves are gone is also loss for my father�s personal, bank also writes that My father was so injured and constant on leaves for 10 months.
So I have to know about salary pay compensation we claiming or not ?

krishna mohan (Expert)

You want to claim with employer or Tribunal not clear. On what basis.

dhruv (Querist)

As a employee bank give all leaves which credit my gather�s Whole service time and bank paid to us as leaves amount calculated. But my actually query is due to accident my father not getting full salary and wasted his credited leaves waste which are also one type of loss.
So we can claim in Mact tribunal to opposition insurance company for losing salary? Because my father getting 10 month in bed and get base of leaves amount and didn�t getting full salary.

dhruv (Querist)

×