Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Legal Documents > 7/12 extracts

Please Wait ..

7/12 extracts (Legal Documents)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved


Posted On 31 August 2012 at 10:11

sir i have taken a agriculture land in murbad thane in maharashtra but i am not getting 7/12 extract on my name .i showed them my mothers 7/12 while doing registration but the talati says my mothers 7/12 in not valid because she is the joint holder of the land in kurla mumbai they say after my mother dies then it is possible sir i want to know being a farmers daughter why is it not possible to get 7/12 extract on my name can i file the case against the murbad and kurla talati please advice and give a lawyer who in between kurla and ghatkopar mumbai


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : Shashikant Patil

Posted On 31 August 2012 at 18:51

Dear Anthony,
Inspite of showning the proof of agriculturist, if Talhathi not issuing 7/12 extract, go to Tehsildar office and tell your complaint to Tehsildar or give in writing complaint about Talhathi concern for not taking mutation of your purchase of agriculture land and accordingly issue of 7/12 in your name.

Expert : R.K Nanda

Posted On 01 September 2012 at 18:16

Click to Talk

Search google for lawyer.


Posted On 01 September 2012 at 18:21

thanyou mr RK NANDA sir may i know if u can take my case where is ur office i will try to meet you or give me the yahoo email adress i will send u my documents u then can study and tell me if u can give me 7/12 or shetkari dakhla your fees i will pay i dont mind but need 7/12 or shtkari dakhla faster the better

Expert : prabhakar singh

Posted On 01 September 2012 at 18:22

Engage a local revenue lawyer and then proceed for relief.



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics