7/12 extracts

sir i have taken a agriculture land in murbad thane in maharashtra but i am not getting 7/12 extract on my name .i showed them my mothers 7/12 while doing registration but the talati says my mothers 7/12 in not valid because she is the joint holder of the land in kurla mumbai they say after my mother dies then it is possible sir i want to know being a farmers daughter why is it not possible to get 7/12 extract on my name can i file the case against the murbad and kurla talati please advice and give a lawyer who in between kurla and ghatkopar mumbai

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

Shashikant Patil (Expert)

Dear Anthony,
Inspite of showning the proof of agriculturist, if Talhathi not issuing 7/12 extract, go to Tehsildar office and tell your complaint to Tehsildar or give in writing complaint about Talhathi concern for not taking mutation of your purchase of agriculture land and accordingly issue of 7/12 in your name.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Search google for lawyer.

ROCKY ANTHONY DSOUZA (Querist)

thanyou mr RK NANDA sir may i know if u can take my case where is ur office i will try to meet you or give me the yahoo email adress i will send u my documents u then can study and tell me if u can give me 7/12 or shetkari dakhla your fees i will pay i dont mind but need 7/12 or shtkari dakhla faster the better

prabhakar singh (Expert)

Engage a local revenue lawyer and then proceed for relief.

×