138 case filing format

Respected Members,

I want the format for 138 case. I want to file the case against the party.

Issue:

P Company from New Delhi supply the good to K Company in punjab. K issue the chq and chq was bounced. P company already sent the notice and no answer from k company. Now P company want to file the case against the k company.

Please help me to share the format of the case file in this case. I am very great full.

@ Amarjit,
Read the provisions of Section 138, 141 and 142 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 and draft your complaint.
No formats are provided on this platform.
It is advisable to seek obligation from a local senior for guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at:
Chamber No 647, Lawyers Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com

R.K Nanda (Expert)

no fixed format for it.

×