Personal Profile :
Name : Sovedita
Date of Birth : 13th August 1976
Address : Plot No. 262/A,
Dist – Khurda,
Orissa, Pin -751007
Father’s Name : Gokulananda Roy
Sex : Female
Language Known : English, Oriya & Hindi
Mobile No. : 9937475327
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Objective :
· Motivated and result oriented professional with 5 years experience of handling full range of responsibility in legal matters.
· Drafting and pleading skills with aptitude for quickly scrutinizing environments to identify and prioritize heeds / risks and develops appropriate solutions.
· Highly organized, work focused, detail oriented and disciplined with strong mental stability, analytical and problem resolving skills.
· Good Communication skill
Work Experiences :
· Practicing Advocate – Orissa High Court & Lower Courts in
· Register Under Orissa State Bar Council,
· Enrollment - State-Roll no – 0 – 816-2005
· Member of Orissa Bar Association of High Court,
· Drafting of Plaint, Pleading & filing of cases in various courts & Tribunals.
· Appearing in the proceedings of various Courts in the State i.e. Lower courts & High Court.
· In the matter of Civil Compensation as well as Criminal i.e. lower courts.
· In the matter of original as well as Appellate Cases, i.e. District & High Court
· In the matter of O.P. P. Cases i.e.
· In the matter labour compensation & insurance i.e. labour court.
· In the matter consumer justice i.e. consumer courts.
· In the matter family disputes i.e. family court.
· In the matter of debt in covering i.e. DRT.
· Appearing Arbitration proceeding in the matter of Settlement of Accounts between companies/institution.
· Discussing with clients relating to their dispute and formulating appropriate steps to be taken.
· Keeping records / documents relating to cases and making date charts of various events of each case.
· Investigation and collection of relevant documents concerning each case from various offices and from other sources.
· Keeping data’s relating day to day orders passed by the court concerning each cases respectively.
· Keeping data and details of proceedings
· Giving legal aid/ advices to the client concerning their problem.
Dealing with Corporate / Institutional Sector
o Visiting, offices of corporate / institutional clients in the rather relating to their cases; discussing the legal approach of their case and collecting various documents relating their case matter.
o Keeping details / records / dates of their day to day courts proceedings, orders passed by the courts concerning their cases respectively.
o Scrutinizing various documents of the defense and discussing it with the corporate / institutional client about their approach, claim and courts – claims.
o Investigation and collection relevant document relating to the case matter or in other matter entrusted by the client.
o Providing all details of information relating to the proceeding of the case matter when and where required by the client.
Acquainted & dealt with case matter relations to
(1) Property & Estate
(2) Banking and negotiable Instruments.
(3) Labour & Insurances
(4) Consumer Justice
(5) Trust / Society
(8) Cases relating motor – accident compensation.
(9) Criminal cases coming under I.P.C. & Arms act., trap cases .
(10) Personal Law both Hindu / Muslim
(12) Family dispute
Academic & Professional Credentials
Professional Qualification :
· Batchelor in Law,
· M.S.E (Master in Software Engineering) NICE,
· P.G. Diploma in Human Rights from Indian Institute of Human Rights,
· Diploma in Fashion Design from J.D Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai. Award with Presidential Reorganization by the Institute in the year 1999.
Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members