LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

miranda sen

About me

  Member Since : 30 December 2009  (Dumdum )

how to prove the child identity when his father deny to accept his child?His sons age is 3 yrs.But at the time of birth of his child he has signed in the conscent form in  the nurshing home & this only document in lying with his wife will be produced before the court as a proof of child of birth.is it sufficient before the court to prove?

My Contribution

Click On the Tabs to see my contribution..!!

Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members

  Member Stats
  • Total Points: 30
  • Profile Visits: 877