Advocate .Amarendra Dash
· Age about 47 years and qualified by Post graduate in Law. i.e., LL.M
· Other Qualification: B.A., LL.B., L.I.I.I.[Licentiate of Insurance Institute of India (Bombay)]
· Leading Practicing Advocate in Odisha High court since 1993.
· His core competency in Civil,Commericial as well as corporate Law
· His Excellency in client service by application of practical concept, end- to- end resolution of legal problem thought with high ethical standards.
· His is associates with several socio-legal NGO viz CLAP,ISWAR etc.
· His is also associates with odisha High court Bar Association as life time member since 1994.
· His has deliberate several legal conferences, and also act as leading speaker in various legal debate and seminar as organised by High Court Bar Association.
Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members