Civil case .. Land law. UPZLRA. Hindu and MUSLIM LAw...
and Revenu Cases
Rohan Sinha C/o Mr. Anand Sinha Advt. Seetal sadan Khinne naka Babanda.Uttar Pradesh . 210001
I am a practitioner at Banda District Court Uttar Pradesh..
Summary of Qualifications:
•Proven ability to work independently in all aspects of Litigation, including Family Law, Corporate and Commercial Real Estate.
•Immense ability to discover and prepare trial for Plaintiff and Defendant representations.
•Outstanding communication (written and spoken), drafting and computer skills.
• High sense of diligence and ability to effectively multi-task several complex assignments with tight deadlines.
• Strong critical thinking skills.
• Proficiency in computer applications (Word processing, spreadsheets, and databases).
• Proficiency in developing excellent relationships with coworkers and clients.
•Great ability to work independently and with a team "to get the job done".
• Remarkable skill at organizing work and resolving problems that arise in day to day activities.
• In-depth ability to work with difficult clientele in a respectful and courteous manner.
•Observant, intuitive and conscientious with great attention to detail.
•Deep ability to institute and conduct all phases of Legal procedures.
•Uncommon competency with most office equipment including; personal computers, fax, copiers & printers.
• Acted as aide to Advocate High Court (Lucknow) during court room proceedings, pre-trial conferences, interviewing of witnesses, and legal research.
• Acted as aide to District Government Council (civil and criminal) Banda during Prepared discovery motions, typed briefs, provided legal counsel in and prepared witnesses for grand jury testimony.
•Assist law students, lawyers and faculty with library research.