LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ayush dubey (pradeep) (Producer director )     02 May 2023

Zabardasti stamp pepar pe marke sign liya h koi to kya kare

Mere sath 2 mahine pahle ek ghatna ghata janha mujhe uttarpradesh se bihar bulaya gya  tha aur vnha mere partner business me loss ke vjha se 20 logo ke sath mujhe ghar se le gya aur rat ko bahot mara body me kuch sujan ayae the ek do crack the now m fine mujhe dhamki diya gya tha ki agar police file kia to jan se mar diya jayega usi waqt usne joint account ke check pe mere signature lekar sara pesa bank se nikal liya taqriban 17 lakh aur mujhse jabardasti 50 ke 4 stampepar pe sign liya mujhe yah janaa h ki kya me karu ab jisase aage mujhe koi taqlif na ho us stam pepar ke vjah se kripya meri madat kare ap salahkar log

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2023

If they initaite any legal action on the basis of the signatures obtained in the blank stamp paper, you can very well issue them a legal notice to return the same failing which you will initiate action against them as per law.

You can keep this legal notice secured so that you can defend your interests in the court of law when the necessity arises using this as evidence on your side. . 

For now you may have to take cautious steps due to the fear of your life, however this will not prevent your from giving a complaint with the local police 

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     02 May 2023

Dear Querist

You need to lodge FIR against them at police station alongwith application to SP and IG police for giving police protection. Also send one application to CM so that your rights shall be protected in a better way.

State all facts happened with you in all such applications so that you will get police protection, Criminal action against culprits and nothing wrong can be gained out of your signed stamp papers.

Feel free to contact for further clarifications.

Regards
Mohit Chahal
Advocate
WhatsApp No. 9968911099

https://mohitchahaladvocate.business.site

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 May 2023

Have you lodged a police complaint on the incidents, as alleged?

Ayush dubey (pradeep) (Producer director )     02 May 2023

Thankyou so much all of you for suggesting on my queries

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register