Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Mehra   03 September 2021

YouTubeFake Copyright Infringement Claim

My Highly Respected Lawyer,
I have query to ask you and I'd appreciate your Help into this matter.
I'm uploading YouTube videos which are original and well Edited as I never got any copyright strike regarding my content. But Recently within 2 days I got 3 Strikes Which is related to the Title I used for my video and Thumbnail i used for my video. As for the thumbnail I claimed back to YouTube but they didn't approve it even though Thumbnail was mine I had edited it like every part of it.But Recently i got strike just by using Some title only, it's unbelievable. So please help me in this matter. your words will be highly appreciated to me. as I'm jobless guy and I lost my father last year. so I'm serving my family, and continuing studies of my siblings.

Learning

2 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     03 September 2021

What is nature of video? I mean is it a video entirely dhit by you? Did you upload someone's video after a bit of editing?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 September 2021

The first rule of copyright Creators should only upload videos that they have made or that they're authorised to use. That means that they should not upload videos that they didn't make, or use content in their videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programmes or videos made by other users, without necessary authorisations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register