Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Wrongful dismissal in which court to apply


I was a Manager in a Listed NBFC where i was dismissed. But there are some technical flaws that i found out during the dismissal process (during Appeal to the Appellate Authority of our company) which i brought to his notice but he continued with the earlier decision. Now my question is to which court i have file an appeal whether can i file writ petition directly in high court.

Thanks in Advance


Dear querist,


Complete facts are required to advice.

Prima facie looking at your statement you need to approach labor commissioner if you matter will not resolve at this stage then labor commissioner will transfer matter to labor court.


Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x