LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandran   19 September 2018

Wrong survey number issued in patta

Hai all,

Good day.I am new to this forum.

I had land of 95 cents for which which i received the patta too in 2005.Where in 2013 i came to know that my survey has been clubbed with other survey number.

After this in enquired with revenue department and they subdivided and issued new patta with survey number of clubbed survey number.i.e

my old survey number is 85/2A,clubbed with survey number is 81/1A.New issued patta calls as 81/1A1B.Which is against my sale deed document.

I enquired with registar department they are against this new patta(81/1A1B).

Kindly share your ideas for next step of actions by myside.





 3 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     19 September 2018

Sy.No. 85/2A and as well as Sy.No. 81/1A is too  different. If you purchased the  land in Sy.No. 81/1A, after mutation/sub-division, the Revenue Authorities have given  Sy.No.81/1AB in your name. But they should not club one survey number with another survey number. I need further clarity in this regard. 

chandran   19 September 2018

Thanks for the reply sir.

I had purcahsed land in Sy.No. 85/2A only.But they clubbed it wrongly with 81/1A.
And for the same the had issued new patta through subdivision.Which consists of clubbed survey number as 81/1A1B.
This is the probelm now.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     19 September 2018

You have to contact the RDO/SDO of the area which the land situated and apply for revised patta and Fair Adangal copy (Pahani).  If no action is taken then submit reminder marking copy to the District Collector concerned.  eventhoug no action, use RTI.  It shall be done by the Revenue authoritiesand also link your revised Survey number to the Registration website. then there will be no problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register