LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushil Kataria (DM)     30 September 2013

Wrong name in the title document of land.

There is one killa of land in the name of my uncle (Tau ji) in Delhi najafgarh area. It was given by the Delhi admin under the welfare of the SC/ST scheme in 70s. The name was wrongly typed on the document. The official name of my uncle is Rameshwar Dass but in the document given by the delhi govt it is written as Mange (my uncle was adopted by the brother of my great grand father who was childless so he was called by this name in the village). Now we want to sell out this property but the name is creating the problem. What can be done in this scenario? Is there any process by which we can prove that this 2 names are the names of same person?


 1 Replies

ahmed (document writer)     30 September 2013


Your uncle have to execute a self declaration before concern sub registrar stating the face likewise the original name ALIAS  name and the same  shall be registered by paying request fees this will help you otherwise the issuing authority have to execute rectification deed.   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register