LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Melvin (It)     09 December 2010

Wrong Name

Hi all

My dad`s name has been written wrong in my school leaving certificate; ssc and hsc board certificate; lic bonds ;ration card etc . Instead Of Francis it is written as sanjay

How could i change it

Pls Help






 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 December 2010

To get it corrected your father's name in your school, college and other records you will have to file a suit for declaration and injunction.  Before filing the suit you will have to issue notice to the Dist., commissioner and DDPI of your Dist., to correct the name of your father in the school, college and other records by giving them 60 days time to do that, after 60 days you will have to file a suit.

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     10 December 2010

simple and super and fast option is  you can published gazzete publication in correct name in new paper, that is enough

Satish .J.Agarwal (Advocate &Legal Advisor)     10 December 2010

Publish in official Gazette,that is enough.For further help if you wish ,you may mail me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register