Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharath (NA)     27 February 2014

Wrong mother deed number in partition deed.


   We got our family partition deed registered and later found a mistake of a mother deed document number mentioned in the partition deed had a typo error, but rest of the schedule and property naming convention remains same.

 Since few family members aren't available due to unknown fact of not present or not willing to do a rectification deed; what are the alternatives i can look for to get this error rectified in the partition deed.




 2 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     27 February 2014

The Parties of the document should be present before the registering authority, if you want to go for a Recitification Deed.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     27 February 2014

Both the parties had to be present for doing rectification deed, if there is any change in survey number it involves additional cost also, if one party is not available due to unforeseen incidents, his or her legal heir should come forward to do that, if they are adamant ,move appropriate court for direction to do rectification deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query