LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gk (Service)     30 July 2014

Wrong information n the birth certificate

Dear Sirs/Madams, My date of birth is 21-02-76 and I do not have Birth Certificate - I mean, I have SSLC / mark sheets and Degree/PG certificates etc. with me with DOB recorded on the same. But I need to take the Passport and have the requirement of birth certificate to produce as the doccumentel evidence for Place & Date of birth.  So I have contacted/applied for the same from Registrar office but the have issued a certificate with my father's name recorded wrongly.  I have produced many documents to prove his name (since except in that birth certificate issued, in all other documents as ration card, aadhar card, voters ID, PAN card, Bank Pass books, etc. my father;s name is correctly recorded/indicated).  The concerned personnel informed us that the info in the Registrar office is like that, so they can not change the same at all!

I would please request you to advise me, how could I change that wrong info printed in the certificate? Please be noted that my father is no more and I have sufficient docs as mentioned above including my marriage certificate, on which my father's name is correctly indicated.

Please advise.T

Thanks in advance

gk for sp


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register