LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Velide Anand (Advocate)     15 June 2016

Wrong final report of polce personnel to hon'ble court

Dear Sirs,

I filed a private complaint in Jr. Munsif Court (Criminal) towards damaged of my house and stolen articles by neighbours due to they want to show I am not in my legal possession according to my legal heir rights which I got through Regd. WILL. I lodged the same complaint before going to court at nearest Police Station but they neglected. The Hon’ble Judge directed the SHO, Police Station on enquiry on that issue. The Sub-Inspector colluded with Accused and mentioned in his final report that I want to Sell that Property and I intentionally registered the case at Hon’ble Court but he didn’t show the documentary evidence and he didn’t mention my complaint details which lodged at his Police Station. I clearly mentioned that the legal property is not for sale and alienable for anyone us. And they made illicit document for his negligence in the format of Declaration Deed against Regd. WILL and violated the terms and conditions of the Regd. WILL. Please give your valuable suggestions for the following my questions. 01. Who is the Station House Officer of the Police Station either Circle Inspector or Sub-Inspector? 02. If Circle Inspector is in full capacity of authority the Sub-Inspector will be valid or not even though Circle Inspector counter sign was not mentioned in Final Report. 03. The Sub-Inspector wontedly mentioned that I want to Sell the property for which I already mentioned that the property is not fit to Sale and Alienable according to Regd. WILL. There is no documentary evidence and I had given paper publication before lodging the complaints at Police Station and Hon’ble Court that the Property is not for Sale and Alienable in any manner according to Regd. WILL. One active Lawyer is involved this case and his name also mentioned for illicit post of Dharmakarthaship which completely hereditary post. They made illicit Declaration Deed which registered at Sub Register Office in the form of Book IV (Miscellaneous Register) which quiet against Regd. WILL. In that Declaration Deed they transferred the movable and immovable assets to a Mutt which assets and property not transferable, mortgage and mutation in any manner. So, kindly inform what actions I have to take for their illicit and colluded activities with help of IPC codes of Criminal and Civil Codes.

Thanks & Regards,

 4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     15 June 2016

file protest petition in the court and file declaratory suit to declare the Deed as null and void.

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     21 July 2016

nothing to add

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 July 2016


is it same case.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 July 2016


is it same case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query