LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilip Shahi   02 April 2021

Wrong deposition of amount in other employee bank account

By mistake salary of one Security guard deposited into other Security Guard saving bank account no.Now recipient of amount holder not responding to a call of company or Area officer.What can be legally done in this scenario.


 1 Replies

Saura Patil   12 May 2021

If you have mistakenly deposited the money in the wrong bank account and the the account holder isn't reverting back here's a few things you can do:

1. Inform it to the bank

2. Call customer care no. of that particular bank

3. mention the date and time of the transaction and also your account number from which the transaction was done and the account to which the money was wrongfully transferred. 

4. if in any case, the bank does not respond to your calls, approach the bank and tell them about the wrong transaction.  after doing this the bank will check the details of the beneficiary person and can request him to return the money.

5. If the account holder still refuses to return the money, legal action can be taken against him or her initiated from you end if you have the required details of the wrong beneficiary. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query