Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas (HR)     23 May 2012

Wrong complaint

Dear Guru's,

One of employee in my office is give complaint against me in police station. According to his complaint i give "Jive Marnyachi Dhamki" to him. But it is totally wrong. Actually he is union leader. In his salary there has extra deduction due to his loan amount. Previously loan installement is very small w.r.t. loan so loan amount increase in this month. But he claim for Rs. which is extra deducted in this month. I refused to give his loan installement. Then he give police complaint against me. Then i goes to police station, police gives my written statement against his complaint & also give form 149 & ask me to sign, i signed on that paper. Now my question is what is 149, actually i prepared for UPSC so is there in problem in my future.

Please give me your kind guidence.

Awaiting your response.


 1 Replies

Deep Narayan (learning)     27 May 2012


dear vikas first of all I would like to tell u that please give full information about the case against which  case has been registered.also provide the heading of the form which u have signed.

now coming back to ur matter

1st of all mare registering a general diary or FIR doesnot proves that u r guilty.It is just a small thing,Nothing will happen to ur career.

if career are hampered by mere registration of FIR then everyone just register a FIR and spoil the whole life of a person.

so dnt wry,nothing will happen.

and for govt job u are provided with a attestation form in which u have to write ur criminal record in YES/NO.

and in that there is not written that whether a FIR is registerd agains u not.

I think that i have made u understand.

bst of luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query