LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Purushotham Sai   09 February 2020

Wrong boundaries and increased land in sales deed

Dear Experts, My father purchased land in the year 1990 i.e 1.24 guntas in sales deed the real land owner mentioned that the land is 7.27 guntas from that he is selling 1.24 guntas and showed us wrong boundaries this land is came from his four father's and there is no singutures of his children and wife , however in the year 2005 his sales remaining land that is 6.03 acres ..we are in a same Survey number which is registered and land increased in my documents the same increased land registered to another party in 2005 due to boundaries issues we both parties approach the surveyor that is rdo he told us the actually record of land is 5.22 guntas as per t-phaini please suggest me how to correct the sales deed we both are ready to correct the sales deed and our doubt is how to correct this mistake and the original owner is passed away can I any rights to approach his family..if they refuse for correction deed what are rights we have to fight court through they don't not accept to correct the mistakes.

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   09 February 2020

File suit for rectification and declaration against lrs of seller

Purushotham Sai   10 February 2020

thank you shashi dhara sir for your reply there is any procedure need to follow before file a suit i mean that I can take any reports from registration office and rdo for the evidence thank you !

Shashi Dhara   10 February 2020

You issue legal notice to rectify if they deny then you have to approach civil court and get judgement and decree afterwards you submit judgement and decree copy to subregistrar who rectify it as per court decree.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register