LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHREY DAMBHARE   27 August 2017

Wrong allotment of property.

I have a client. His grandfather made Will in his favor. In that will my client was nominated and held to be lawful owner of property. However, that property was obtained by my client's grandfather by way of allotment against his land acquisition out of rehabilitition. But, the collector despite existence of will give allotment of the said land to uncle of my client i.e. another son even though my client consistently made an application for allotment showing Will of his grandfather. What are the possible way to receive possession and allotment of this property?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 August 2017

• In case of Hindus, inherited properties should be clearly identified and thus ownership defined accordingly.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 August 2017

Obtain the said allottment rules.

Did the grandson submit certified copy of WILL to O/o Authroity (under proper acknowledgment) under whose jhurisdiction property falls?

SHREY DAMBHARE   28 August 2017

Yes sir. It appearce that authorities hand in gloves with my clients's uncle. Otherwise with existence of Registered Will, how can allotment would have been granted to my client's uncle. 

SHREY DAMBHARE   28 August 2017

What should I do? Is going for suit for declaration and pemanent injuntion is proper?.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register