LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Written arguments

I had filed my reply to the Show Cause Notice of the HC. Please tell me if the HC will treat the same as my Written Arguments or will I have to file it again.

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

Ashish Sir, I dont have a lawyer...am fighting all the cases on my own, as most of them said it is futile to fight this corporate. Please help this last time.

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     28 December 2012

It depends on the suject matter before the HC. ie civil or criminal 

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     28 December 2012

And the final answer is that you are wasting your time and energy because you would never get the reply you wanted because nothing comes free not even the poison to commit suicide. Come on dear friend it is good if you are pleading  your case but then request the HC for amicus curie if you are below the poverty line.

Hope for the best.

Regards

(Guest)

It is a criminal case Vishnu Sir.

(Guest)

Thank you, Om Prakash Sir.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     29 December 2012

Dear Querist

try to go with Mr. Omprakash

(Guest)

Many Thanks Ashish Sir, I did not believe that fighting them is futile. Some lawyers did.I had hired a lawyer for this criminal case. The case must have been so complicated that the court even appointed an amicus curiae for a second opinion. But within a few days both my lawyer and the AC were relieved by the court as I could show the court that they are misrepresenting my case. 

You can tell me so many things but not a simple answer to my query. Many thanks for all your help.

I am very sorry for troubling you all.  

(Guest)

Thank you Ashish Sir. 

"Free legal advice should stop at some point" Agreed. I wish this was a paid site. Am not at fault.

Am grateful for the time given.

Many Thanks, Regards.

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     03 January 2013

Your reply in this criminal case will be treated as your statement  on the said matter. May not have much of evidentiary value, unless you have admitted to doing / not doing some acts for which this criminal case was taken up.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register