Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lord Ganesha (service)     04 June 2013

Write to enforce fundamental right

Dear Experts 

I am in Govt. job and there is an ongoing process of promotion. The officials have remarded adversaly that my professinal qualification is not added in my service book. However , i had submitted my application to add my professional qualification in the year 2005.

In case , my promotion is withheld because of this objection and my juniors are promoted , can i file a writ to enforce fundamental rights against the discrimination because of delays of departmental proceedings .

Thanking you in advance 

Learning

7 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     04 June 2013

you have every right to file case for tine discrimination against you and keep all the documents a set of xerox copy and meet a lawyer and take his dicision immeidately because if you prolong the matter it will be come more complicated if the promotion list is issued then also you can file to make a stay of the promotion list till your case is decided 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2013

why your qualification is not added any reaons conveyed to you?

Lord Ganesha (service)     24 June 2013

No reason is conveyed to me by the any competent authority of the Department  . . .   

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 June 2013

did you acquire qualification while in service and if so whether this was with deptt's permission?

Lord Ganesha (service)     28 June 2013

Yes, I acquired my professional qualification during my service according to  the conditions of Recruitment as advertised by the Govt. Recruitment Agency that I will have to acquire professional qualification within three years from the date of joining of my service. I had informed the Dept. about taking my admission  in the professional course in order to fulfill the mendatory condition and accordingly was granted Extra Ordinary Leave to do the professional course by the competent authority.

(Guest)

@Querist,

From your version of statement as a query,it seems to me,that the department has not taken those 3 yrs. of service into account.Thereby,your seniority might have been affected by such steps.

If above is not true,then I would like you to tell us the full story where after i can express any further opinion.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my proflle page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 July 2013

give full facts or meet nearest advocate with full papers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register