Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARVIND KUMAR (LAWYER)     27 August 2008

Writ Under Article 226 of Constitution of India.

Petitioner is fair price shop licensee dealer and he has been distributing the essential commodities at his shop among all the ration card holder month to month.

The Administrative Committee of the said Gaon Sabha issued a certificate regarding distribution of essential commodities at the shop of petitioner.

The alleged inspection report submitted by the Supply Inspector Chandrasen alleging the seizure of wheat and rice carrying on by the petitioner for sale.

The F.I.R. was lodged against the petitioner U/S 3/7/ Essential Commodity Act.

Petitioner’s Fair Price Shop License was suspended by S.D.M. on the ground that petitioner has not properly distributed the essential commodities amongs the 9 card holders out of 57 card holder. 

Show cause notice issued to the petitioner by the authority after passing suspension order.

Petitioner has submitted his reply to the show cause notice issued.

Without considering the case of petitioner as well evidence available on record petitioner’s license has been cancelled.

Petitioner filed an appeal challenging the Cancellation of Fair Price Shop license before Commissioner.

The appellate Court has not recorded any finding on the vital aspects of the facts and circumstances, while rejecting the appeal and confirming cancellation of fair price shop license of the petitioner.

Whether Petitioner will get success before High court?

Learning

5 Replies

advocate jain (advocate)     27 August 2008

yes the petioner will success in  FCR or also in  HIGH COURT

Guest (n/a)     27 August 2008

yes the petitioner will succeed in his claim.

Guest (n/a)     28 August 2008

Chances are there to get an order in favour of the Petitioner

Adv.Shine Thomas (Advocate)     29 August 2008

yes.

vena davey (student)     13 February 2012

its a case law for which i would like you to assist me please .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register