Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Konkati Shankaraiah (Lawyer)     04 December 2013

Writ petition u/s 151 of cpc

Dear Experts

Please guide

Petitioners filed a Writ Petition u/s 151 of CPC, the case is between petitioners and revenue department and the the Honourable AP High Court was issued a "status quo as of now being maintained" by instructing revenue department for not to dispose the land/cancellation of issued pattas.

What is the procedure the for filing a case against the above status quo and my questions are as follows:

1.  As a individual How to join in that case for praying the cancellation of status quo?

2. What are procedures for filing the cases against the Writ Petition U/s 151 C.P.C and Status Quo?

3. The Revenue department is lease bothering about the case !! Ultimately, the petitioners are enjoying the land sites.

4. Please guide and explain in detail to file against the above..




 2 Replies

Capt Gurvinder Singh (Advocate)     04 December 2013

Dear Colleague,

If Hon’ble High court has passed an order then it is assume that the Hon’ble Court must have seen all the relevant rule regulation. If you have to say something on the matter you must get your self impleaded in the petition / writ itself by filing and application before the Court, what ever relief you want the same court which passed the interim order is competent to change / cancel the order that too only when you have become a party in the matter. If the Govt bodies are taking interest because of red tape of many other consideration you should start taking action at your end it self. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2013

I think Cpat Gurvinder Singh has given a good piece of suggestion and hope with this you would rush to your lawyer to follow the procedure as per provisions of law for the relief you are in need of now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads