New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Mitra   26 February 2021

writ petition against unaided recognised school

I am permanent assistant teacher of an unaided recognised school. My salary was stopped without any notice from july 2020
My p.f also stopped and I was told verbally by the principal not to come to the school. As per verbal instruction of the principal I gave an apology letter without doing any mistakes still they didn't allow me to join the duties. I complained to Adm(g) d.i and p.f. Three hearing was conducted from adm and d.i but school remain remain but at last they send a report to adm.I meet the officer of Education department of adm and he told me that he will send a report to the higher authority that the procedure of my termination as there was no m.c resolution or enquiry or suspension or any notice. Now I have decided to file writ petion against school. My questions are 1. Will the writ petition be maintainable 2. Will it be concluded within two months 3. Can I get the order of reinstatement
4. How many hearing it will take to conclude the case.


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 February 2021

You can file a WP in High Court by consulting a local advocate.  The time for the end of the case cannot be told. Maybe a long time.  But service matters will be taken early in general.

1 Like

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     27 February 2021

In case you are planning to file writ against the unaided school, you cannot do so under A. 226.

Secondly it may or may not concluded within 2 months from the date of filing.

Thirdly taking a favorable order depends upon many factors! No Advocate can guarantee victory or no of hearing the matter will be disposed of!.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register